Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Layered Striped Outfit

This outfit is amazing. The contrasting Layers are so cute and they really pop. You would totally stand out!
I could not find an exact match for the jacket but i did find one. The colors a bit off but honestly, you could wear any eye-popping color. Like a green or magenta. The one found was at J.crew. It is a coral color but is still very pretty. It does have a Tie around the waist but you can just remove it and wear it without. It is a pricey jacket but I also found some at Forever 21 that I will link below.

J.Crew Jacket



Forever 21 Jacket
Forever 21 Jacket 2

Now for the Jean Shirt. The best jean shirts that will last you the longest are at Madewell. For this outfit she has a darker jean shirt on. I recommend the perfect chambray ex-boyfriend shirt in Harvest Wash.
Madewell Shirt
I found a cute striped shirt at Ann Taylor with the same pattern, Thick white and skinny black. But any black and white stripped shirt would look great. 
Ann Taylor Shirt

And for the pants i would do black jeggings. I recommend AE's black jegging.
AE Jegging

Now for my favorite the shoes:) I adore leopard loafers! I love my pair. I own Nine West Loafers but i could not find them anywhere online so if you want to hunt for them they were not that expensive. I found some cute ones online though. They are more expensive than the nine west ones.
Leopard Loafers
And Lastly the Chain Necklace. Forever 21 is the place for nice inexpensive necklaces. But if you want something with a better quality i would try Nordstrom. 
Forever 21 Necklace
Enjoy!! xx.






No comments:

Post a Comment