Saturday, December 29, 2012

Casual Dressy Yellow Skirt Outfit.

Here is my first outfit. This look could work for a job Interview, work (depending..), or maybe a date!

The moment I saw this outfit my eyes went straight to the Yellow skirt. Bold Piece right? Unfortunately i wasn't able to find the exact replica but i found 2 that are close.  
So this one is from Forever 21
and has the same shape. The
color is a little limey but its still
very cute. And it does have a black
waist band and a zipper in the back
that goes 3/4 of the way down.
This choice would be great if you
are on a budget.
Forever 21 Skirt
















I found this one at Saks. This one
has the matching waist band and
matches the color a bit more than
the Forever 21 would. This one also
has the really pretty pleats. This one
is kind of pricey, but if your willing
to splurge I would go for it.
Saks Skirt










 







Now for the shirt. From the looks of the picture it just looks like an ordinary button up oxford shirt. My favorite kind of oxford shirt is the Perfect Oxford Shirt from The Gap. It is "simple, but effective" Perfect Oxford Shirt


   

Next there's the trench coat. I found one that seems to be the exact match, but again, its a little pricey. I also found a more inexpensive one too. 

This one is very close or even the exact replica to the one in the picture. It is from J.Crew. I really like this jacket because of how light it looks. It is also unique because most trench like coats have a waist tie or band. I like how this one just kind of hangs there. This one is pricey but well worth it if you are willing to splurge. J.Crew Coat

So this one is a little different from the picture but is much more affordable. It still has the same effect though. It looks a bit heavier than the other but they are about the same length. This one if from Forever 21. Forever 21 Coat

Lastly, the shoes. I adore these shoes. The color is so, so pretty. These are quite close to the one in the picture. They may be a little higher. I found these at Nordstrom. These would be the way to go. There are other options though. You could go nude or do flats. The shoes are not essential. Nordstrom shoes

Hope you enjoy!

If you replicated this outfit using any of these pieces email me a pic and a may feature it on my blog:) Iwantthatpinterestoutfit@gmail.com



                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment