Saturday, December 29, 2012

Seafoam and Coral Outfit.

Okay I see this outfit all the time. I love the coral and the seafoam. They are such amazing colors together!









So i found some seafoam pants through polyvore.com and that led me to a website called stylebop.com where you can purchase them. Now these jeans are expensive. If you have a Nordstrom Rack close by you they are constantly getting in colored pants so i check there first. Also check any places where you have gotten colored jeans. Seafoam Pants 

Next the sweater. So I couldn't find the exact one but i found a nice one at H&M.It is a little thinner than the one in the picture but if you want to give it the puffy look simply roll up the bottom and tuck in underneath! Gray Sweater
Lastly and my favorite piece...The coral scarf! I found one on etsy but just in case they are gone there is one on scarves.com. The one on etsy is an infinity scarf while scarves.com is not. There is only one on etsy so hurry! 
Etsy Scarf

Scarves.com



ENJOY:) xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment