Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lacey Skirt Outfit


OUTFIT 2!! Okay, so I love this outfit a lot. It would be awesome for school or like hanging out! This was a tricky outfit to match exactly but i did my best!
  SO first the skirt. Now if you wore a white lacy skirt make sure you are SUPER aware of your surroundings. I can assure you that the skirt will be ruined the moment it gets dirty. I found almost the exact same skirt at Xenia.com. This is a website I discovered on Pinterest. I really love it. Xenia skirt                                                      

I had a lot of trouble finding the shirt and belt......

The Shirt. Okay, so i found two in like the same color at the picture but a different shape. The both should still give the slouchy, relaxed effect.    

My first one is from Victoria Secret. This shirt looks so comfortable! It is also slouchy, which i love. It is a V-neck so it is  little different, but the colors are very close. VS shirt    

Now the second one if from Love Culture. The top is slouchy on the top but gets tighter as it gets to the waist. If you decide on this one i would tuck the bottom in to the skirt and then blouse it out so it seems slouchy. The color is a little off but I think it would work great! Love Culture Top
sorry its blurry....click the link^^^
Next the belt. This one was so hard to find. I did find one that is close but it is designer so its kind of pricey. Okay, not kind of. rrreeeaaaallyyy pricey. So if you find anything better please share! I found it at Nordstrom. It looks black in the picture but it says it is brown. Nordstrom Belt

Necklaces! So all in all, the necklaces are just a couple gold chains and then one with a pendant. I found some Inexpensive lookalikes at Forever 21! But you could do whatever and the pendant should be something that represents you!
Necklace 2
Necklace 1

Necklace 3




No comments:

Post a Comment