Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reindeer Sweater Outfit!


Its that look that is all the rage! Oversized Sweaters, leggings, boots, and a scarf! How cute is this sweater?!


I FOUND THE EXACT SWEATER:)!
Thank you polyvore! The website you can buy the sweater on is sheinside.com. This sweater would be an amazing asset to everyones winter wardrobe! The Sweater


Now the pants! I think they are just ordinary black jeggings! I linked one from American Eagle, but there are tons of place you can get black jeggings. You can also just wear leggings! AE jeggings


I couldn't find the exact scarf...but they have a beige scarf on scarves.com. Make sure you get it in beige. You could also do another color scarf. Like dark red/navy. Beige Scarf


Lastly the boots. Now the boots in the picture are pretty old Tory Burches. There are now a new style of Burch Boots out out. Now Burch is pricey so you could totally where any brown boots. I love my Franco Sartos that i got a Nordstrom Rack!BURCH BOOTS

Enjoyyyy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment